Your Stayby Geoff Monk
- Your contact on the day is Geoff — 0783 462 4831. Please use text unless really urgent.
- The event starts from 5pm Friday 10th and ends usually by 3pm after lunch on Sunday 12th.
- The address is Yarnfield Park, ST15 0NL. There is plenty of free parking for those travelling by car.
- The main railway station is Stafford, 9 miles from the venue; the nearest local train station is Stone, 3 miles away, but has limited connections.
- Post your train arrival time on SPOND and ask if anyone who is driving can swing by the station to pick you up.
- Alternatively, book a taxi with one of these local firms:
- Check in is available from 4pm. If you arrive earlier, you can relax in the lobby area
- Ask reception about your bedroom and key. If you are sharing, they will tell you who with.
- Bedrooms are not attached to the main building. After collecting your key you will be directed to your lodge.
- Please grab your name badge from the welcome desk when you check in.
- Tweet if you know how! @BritishImprov use #BIPAutumn23
- Workshop rooms are Howden, Maple, Meet 4, Meet 5, Meet 11 and Meet 12.
Meal times are:
- 07:00–08:30 breakfast
- 12:30–13.30 lunch
- 18:00–19:30 dinner
- Food is all served buffet style. Dietary requests have been passed onto the hotel, but please make yourself known to the kitchen staff for your individual preferences.
- Unlimited teas and coffees are available on the balcony during all the sessions.
- Free wifi is available with 300Mbps superfast connection.
- Please check out of your room after breakfast on Sunday, before attending the day's first workshop. Put your bags in your car or store with reception.
- There is a small gym if you have the energy.
What to pack
Comfortable clothing you normally wear for improv, a water bottle if you prefer it to the water in each workshop room, personal notebook, your phone charger, why not go green and bring a reusable hot drinks cup?
Should you need to cancel part or all of your weekend, sadly we will not be able to refund all of your money within 14 days of the event as per our contract with the hotel. Please try to find someone who can take your place instead. We do recommend you take out insurance against cancellation due to illness or check your annual policy and excess. We will provide you with an invoice for cancellation should you be able to claim.